Astro 1822 Review – Expert Opinion
Before writing Astro 1822 Review we should introduce you to the Astro Pneumatic Tool®. It is a family-owned company, raised a brand “ASTRO” who is providing a wide variety of hand tools, under car tools, air tools, lifting equipment and shop equipment. ASTRO is one of the leading suppliers of the U.S. automotive market by providing quality tools for more than 40 years. The Astro 1822 is one of their latest additions that can provide a wide range of functionality to make your any workshop project easy to handle. This is little impact tool that can reach any toughest corner. So, while it is about buying a quality impact wrench, you should consider the Astro 1822 at least for one time.
The Astro 1822 Nano Pneumatic tool is a lightweight impact wrench that is only 3.85” long. This impact wrench is designed with twin hammer. It is a powerful impact wrench that provides a max of 450 ft.lbs of torque. This lightweight powerful machine only weighs 3.0 lbs that can complete any work at proper balance when it is connected to an airline. This impact wrench can provide 3 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds. The super small size of this tool allows you to reach any tough spot.
- Innovatively designed twin hammer
- 3 forward speed and 3 reverse speed setting
- Lightweight machine about 3.0lbs
- Provide about 450 ft/lbs.
- Extremely short which full length is less than 3-7/8”
- Free speed is maximum 10,500 RPM
- The drive size is ½”
- Provide more than 116ft/lbs per inch: Though the size of this machine is not longer than a credit card, 1822 can provide max 450fb/lbs on the tap. It is a small form of an impact wrench, but able to provide high power.
- No longer than the rest impact wrenches: The length of the machine is only 3.85”, which means it shorter than other impact wrenches when comparing.
- Twin Hammer design makes it more powerful: The Astro 1822 doesn’t use a single jumbo hammer, instead of that it uses twin hammer mechanism. The twin hammer features more power and more additional air pressure.
- Rigorously tested to improve any type of weak points: In order to improve any weak points, the Astro 1822 is tested for thousands more time. The forward and the reverse speed are tested on automated test benches.
- Powerful but quiet: The Astro 1822 is a powerful machine that provides high levels of torque but at a low noise level about 86 dB. The low noise level avoids any temporary hearing loss or discomfort.
You will not find any additional accessories with this Astro 1822 tool. So, you might need to spend some more extra bucks to buy other tools associated with the box.
Considering the above specifications, pros and cons of Astro 1822 we can tell that this is a lightweight compact tool that can complete any powerful projects quickly and easily. If you compare the price, you will see that this is cheaper than any other impact wrenches. Also, the manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty period.