Ingersoll Rand W7150 Review
The Ingersoll rand w7150 is considered as on the best addition to your arsenal box. The manufacturer of the w7150 is Ingersoll Rand who is not an average manufacturer. The Ingersoll Rand is one the established brand who has more than 100 years of experience in supplying quality electric tools. They are still now supplying high-performance machinery tools for the customers.
If we want to talk about Ingersoll Rand W7150, we should tell this is one of the most sought-after tools which are available in most mechanics’ shop. In order to help our readers, we are here to describe the detailed experience with Ingersoll Rand W7150 Impact Wrench.
The Ingersoll Rand W7150 is a powerful air tool that can provide High-torque. This is a cordless power tool that can provide pound-for-pound with the ½” drill drive. The machine runs smoothly with more 20V. If you are professional technicians and want to complete your work quickly, you should try this electric tool.
- Powerful cordless impact tool that weighs 6.8 lbs, can provide 1100 ft/lbs torque and 780 ft/lbs reverse torque.
- The steel-lined aluminum case provides protection to internal components and makes this lightweight tool much stronger.
- The soft grip reduces fatigue, minimizes vibration and increases user comfort.
- The standard pack is contained in a W7150 Impact tool, two 20V Li-ion 3.0 Ah batteries, IQV20 charger and Blow-molded case.
- Capable of high output: This powerful tool is able to remove any stubborn nuts or bolts easily. The W7150 can provide maximum 780 ft/lbs reverse torque and the maximum speed can reach about 1900RPM. Moreover, the impact wrench contained a robust earth magnet motor that can provide superpower and longer life by minimizing damage as well as maintenance costs.
- Easy to handle: The Ingersoll Rand 7150 is a compactly sized tool able to provide higher performance. You will not believe that this powerful wrench weighs only 6.8 lbs. The length of this machine is only 9.4” which makes this tool as the shortest while comparing with its counterparts
- Highly durable: The W7150 is essentially durable for its steel-lined aluminum cover case. The variable speed switch along with an electronic brake enables the users to control this tool easily. The soft grip of this tool also provides greater comfort, minimize vibration and reduce fatigue.
- A Complete Kit: The Ingersoll W7150 is not alone in the box. The box comes with a blow molded case, two 20v Lithium-ion 3.0 Ah batteries, and an IQV20 charger. That means you don’t need to bear any additional cost for this machine.
- Many customers found a problem of not having any LED light with this impact tool.
The W7150 is a proof that the Ingersoll Rand Company always keeps their promise of bringing such electric tool that is able to deliver higher performance and quality. After testing this impact wrench we can say that this cordless and small size tool is able to perform a top-level performance by providing plenty of torque. The lesser vibration produces less noise to use this tool comfortably. So, there is no doubt that the small to medium size automotive workshop businesses will be benefited by using the Ingersoll Rand W7150 impact wrench.