Tools Adviser Merit Scholarship
ToolsAdviser is dedicated to making unbiased and accurate buying guide and committed to providing comprehensive and trusted reviews for working tools that matter to consumers. We know it isn’t always easy when you’re just starting out in a creative field of study. So, we are offering a $1,500 scholarship to help hard-working student-artists out, because hey—you might be gracing our assortment with your work someday!
1. Research properly and create an appealing and unique content on the subject: Automotive or working tools (i.e Garden tools buying guide, power tools safety tips, top 5 basic basic tools for wood worker) etc.
2. The article should be between 700-1500 words.
Research properly and write a unique and appealing article (about 700-1500 words in long).
Send us that file via email. (We accept .docx, .doc and pdf format only)
While sending us an email, don’t forget to include:
- Your personal details (Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address)
- Name of your school
- Your student ID (or anything that can prove that you are a student).
- Area of your study (or the subject that you are studying)
Please send us your email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B.: Your article may be used for promotion or other marketing purposes
You should submit your article within 30th September, 2018.
The winner will be selected within 10th July, and will be mailed out within 15th October, 2018.
A check of $1500 will be sent to your College/High School/University directly.
We have created the “Tools Adviser Merit Scholarship” for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students having the passion of Writing. At the end of this scholarship program (31st October, 2017), we got 76 article from students. The Results are finally here…
We selected 3 Finalists from those 76 submissions.
|1||Marc Siler||Florida Gulf Coast University|
|2||Connolly William||Roanoke College|
|3||Lacie Allen (Winner)||Daffodil International University|
Congratulations to Lacie for winning this Scholarship Program.